So you’ve contacted your photographer and you booked your session, now what?
Let’s talk about what to bring to a photo session.
At Journeys Photography 941 we love collaborating with vendors and implementing props. Check out our galleries, you’ll see. During our photo session at Barrington Hill Weddings and Events in Dade City, FL north of the Tampa, FL. We worked with Nicole, owner of Fawning for Florals one of our favorite local vendor, to set up the stage for Alex and Greg’s surprise engagement session. We had a great time, learning about floral arrangements and decorations while helping Nicole pick the perfect location at this beautiful venue to ensure proper lighting for all the session.
As your photographer, I want to work with your vendors for your event. I will always ask if you have an event coordinator, a florist, or want to implement props in your shoot because those little details matter. So next time you want to book a session give me a call and let’s chat over the details. For your convenience here is a list of things you might not have thought of.
- Your props (flowers, pictures, blankets, onesies, baby shoes etc.)
- Your hair brush, it gets windy out there
- Bug spray and sunscreen lotion, because we live in FL
- Ideas of poses and pictures you may want.
- Change of clothes if you plan on changing.
- Water to stay hydrated. Especially during the summer months.
- Comfortable shoes, some walking might be needed to get to our location.
- Yourself! And don’t forget the kids! LOL. No seriously and most importantly, bring your sense of humor. We want to have fun